Crossing borders with the Vis-ma-vie programme!
NovaTris facilitates staff mobility as well as student mobility in the Upper Rhine.
Are you employed in administration or teaching at the Université de Haute-Alsace? Would you like to find out how your neighbours work in Eucor – The European Campus? The Vis-ma-vie programme is just what you are looking for!
The five EUCOR – The European Campus universities are all situated within a radius of 30 to 180 kilometres. This geographical proximity is a considerable asset in developing lasting partnerships between colleagues on either side of the Rhine. As part of the Vis-ma-vie mobility programme, you can find out how a Swiss or German partner university operates, try out different working practices and form strong, practical personal links.
Terms of the Vis-ma-vie programme
- Spend 2 to 5 days at a German or Swiss Eucor – The European Campus university
- Stay onsite to enjoy a truly immersive experience
- Improve your German language skills
- Establish contacts for future work together
- In return, invite your colleague from EUCOR – The European Campus to your own place of work
- Discover another culture and develop your intercultural skills
- Discover new methods and reflect on your existing working practices
NovaTris will support you every step of the way
- Finding a contact person at a partner university
- Preparing and keeping in touch during your visit
- Feedback on your experience
- Reimbursement of your travel and accommodation expenses